How can i write an attractive introduction for my essay?

Get some guidelines that will help you to get started with your college essays. Read carefully the best reviews of essay writing services and choose the best writers.
simona

How can i write an attractive introduction for my essay?

Postby simona » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Using many days, i composed my own essay. But not structured it yet. it is just a mess now. I want to add introduction and conclusion. As of now, i want to do my introduction. i think intro is more important that conclusion because this is the first thing the reader/my professor sees. i want to make it special and attractive. How is it possible? Do you have any great ideas for that? can you share it here?

virginia

Re: How can i write an attractive introduction for my essay?

Postby virginia » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:46 am

Make a rough outline first. Include what you are going to tell in the essay in it. Then modify and improve it. After writing the whole outline, you start writing the final essay with all rules. At that time, give importance to writing the conclusion. Your conclusion is of utmost importance because this is the part the readers/professors see at first. As it is commonly said, first impression is the best impression. Make the words catchy. Do not fill the introduction with unnecessary details. Be up to the point. Make a good and well defined thesis statement as well. In that case, you can come up with a great introduction for essay.

elisabeth

Re: How can i write an attractive introduction for my essay?

Postby elisabeth » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:18 am

Prepare a rough outline first. After that, check it for several times. Ask suggestions from others. If you keep close contact with your professor, it is better to ask his/her opinion as well. He/she will tell you if anything needs to be changed. Also, write in a good and simple language without giving the way for pun or play with words. If possible, include quotes from relevant authors. In this way, you can make your paper attractive.